Evaluating our engagement
CL CCG has been working to ensure that we effectively evaluate our engagement.
For example, over the course of 2018-19 we have done the following:
- Published 'you said we did' activity.
- Published the Community Champions social return on investment report on our website.
- Published a summary of our engagement activity for comments.
- Published the BME Health Forum social return on investment report on our website.
- To ensure the voice of people with diabetes, carers and members of the local community are embedded within the work of the NW London Diabetes Transformation Programme a group called the Partners in Diabetes (PiD) was set up. The group chose their own name and coproduced with commissioning leads approaches towards engagement. There have been monthly meetings of the PiD since August 2018 to provide feedback and comment on different parts of the transformation programme, as well as recruiting members of the PiD to be involved further in steering groups across the different programme works treams. Half the agenda is also chosen by PiD members to highlight some of the work going on locally and nationally to support people with diabetes.